Pasteis de Nata Baking Kit
Our product is an approach to the popular European dessert Pasteis de Nata, commonly known as Portuguese Custard Tarts. The baking Mix Kit is created in a way that makes an easy and simple-to-follow recipe.
The Baking Kit includes:
12 Baking Molds
1 Hard Mold (as a support base).
Makes 12 Pasteis de Nata
About the Baking Kit
About the Baking Kit
Make the famed Pasteis de Nata at home! The Portuguese egg tart is a delicious treat with a rich buttery crust that holds a delectable custard inside. We've created the baking kit with high-quality ingredients that are easy to whip up to ensure that your first attempt at egg tarts comes out a success!
The Baking Kit Includes:
1 Bag of Crust Mix
1 Bag of Custard Mix
12 Baking Molds
1 Hard Mold (to use as a support base)**
** You can keep your hard mold for future bakes.
You have endless options to make the classic pasteis de Natas your own.
Want to add some chocolate?
You can do it! Place some chocolate chips into the custard while assembling the natas!
Want to know how to serve your Natas?
You can serve it with ground cinnamon and icing sugar. Both of the toppings or none, it's up to you!
Enriched Bleached Flour, Sugar, Whole Milk Powder, Vanilla, Salt, Cinnamon.
Contains: Gluten, Dairy.
Don’t make a mess in the kitchen! Grab this Pasteis de Nata baking kit and you’ll have Portuguese egg tarts at home in no time.
For the crust (base): You'll need: 1/2 cup of butter and 1/4 cup of water.
1. Pre-heat oven to 475 °F.
2. Cut the cold butter into ½ inch squares.
3. In a bowl, combine the content of the Crust bag with the butter and mix by hand to make a crumble-like texture (about 1 – 2 minutes). Add the cold water and work the dough just enough to form a ball.
4. Lightly flour the work surface and use a rolling pin to stretch the dough into a rectangle shape until you get a ½ inch thick sheet. Then roll the dough into a log form.
5. Wrap the dough with plastic wrap and place it in the freezer for 15 minutes.
For the custard (filling): You'll need: 1/2 cup of Heavy Whipping Cream, 4 egg yolks, and 2/3 cup of water.
Stir all the ingredients with the content of the custard bag until well combined and set aside.
To ensemble the Pasteis de Nata:
1. Remove the dough from the freezer and cut it into 12 pieces.
2. Place a baking mold on top of the hard mold to use it as a base. Then, place a piece of dough inside and press the center of the dough stretching it upwards until the dough overlaps the edge of the mold to form the tart shape.
3. Fill 2/3 of each mold with the previously prepared custard.
4. Place the Pasteis de Nata, with the baking mold, on a tray in the oven for 25 minutes or until you see brown spots on the top of the custard.
5. Remove the tray from the oven and let it rest for at least 10 minutes before taking the pasties out of the molds.
Optional: You can sprinkle the Pasteis de Nata with cinnamon powder to taste and enjoy!
About our store
Whisk yourself away to exotic lands with your whisk!
We believe that foods bring us closer together, even when we’re farther apart. And desserts naturally sweeten the deal! We wanted to make it easier to discover international cuisine for those that wish they could see more of the world as well as for those that miss the experiences they’ve had in other places.
That’s why we’ve created Natash Desserts, a collection of high-quality baking mixes with international desserts and baking goods that starts with the amazing Pasteis de Natas. You’ll be able to get a taste of what you’ve been missing from a place you haven’t had the chance to go back to, or places you’ve dreamed of visiting.